So this year for swim lessons I taught with beau and dayne. For once I was not the loudest one in the pool. I had alot of really cute kids and they were all so great to teach. I had the great chance to help 3 kids who "were" deathly afriad of the water progress to the point that they could go off the diving board and swim to the side with minimal help. I also got to work with some kids that just didnt want a boy teacher. One of which is miss landry she is the cutest little thing but wouldnt even look at the boys so she was my little leach in a leve 2+ class. Good thing the class loved her or she would have been out of luck.
I loved swim lessons and will miss teaching them next year. Because I dont think that I could get someone to watch a baby all day if we have one by that point. Thank you to everyone who came to lessons this year I had a blast. Even when the boys picked on me.

No comments:
Post a Comment