Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Being Auntie

Well good news! I am gonna be an auntie again in April (Mary) and then again in August (Amber)! Can I just say that I am so so so excited. Mary is having a baby girl and they are naming her Elena Michelle Shaw. Then we still don't know what Amber is having yet,  but she and Dusty hope that it is a girl so that they have one of each.
Kai is one now and getting so big. He loves to crawl away from you as fast as he can then sit up turn around and laugh at you, because he thinks that he is getting away with murder. He loves to throw anything he is given right to the ground. He thinks that Veggie Tales and Bubble Guppies are the only shows on earth. They are also the only way we get him to eat anything these days. He loves his uncle Drew and unfortunately has started burping like him too.(which is cute and gross all at the same time) Kai loves to be naked and take bathes in Grandma Shaw's kitchen sink. He splashes water all the way to the ceiling most times.
Oh how I love being an aunt because I can love them and then give them back when I am done. (or the stink in Kai's case:))

Drew and I playing with Kai at last years Draper Day's Parade


No comments: