Thursday, September 19, 2013

Emma's 20 Week Anatomy Ultrasound

Emma Jane Shaw
 
Today we went in to see Miss Emma and get her anatomy scan done.
She is weighing in at 14oz which is 3oz above normal!
Her legs are super long and she has big feet like her daddy...
She also has a good bit of Attitude when she is woken up just like Mommy:)
Look at those healthy Ribs and beautiful Spine not to mention those Shoulders


Cute Legs and Baby Feet

NO PICTURES PLEASE!

She is either pointing at something with her middle finger or mad we woke her up and flipping us off

Look at my long legs I am gonna be a Heart Breaker! Watch out Daddy!

I sleep just like mommy, hands in the face and knees bent

In this picture you can see my hear which I can now hear with and I love when Daddy gives me KISSES!

BIG FOOT

Showing us the bottom of her foot and testing flexability

I love singing already!

Heart Beat is really healthy :)




No comments: