Emma Jane Shaw
1.28.2014
5:46am
7 lbs 15 oz
@ O'bleness Memorial Hospital
in Athens Ohio
 |
| Mommy I am cold now ... |
 |
| First time meeting daddy! He is so in LOVE! |
|
|
 |
| Mommy was right! I was almost 8 lbs... |
 |
| Mommy my eye is guncked up ... help? |
 |
| Our first little family photo ... Mommy looks like she has been through a tornado :( |
 |
| She is so little and I am so in LOVE!!! |
 |
| First time being held by her daddy!!! |
 |
| We were all so happy that Grandma Magonigal was there to greet Emma! |
I am so happy to be the mommy of this sweet little angel. Drew and I love her so much and are so excited to watch her grow and become a wonderful little girl, young woman & future mother. I am so glad that I was able to have my mother there with us as we got to meet our beautiful daughter. Thank you to everyone who prayed for both of us to have a happy, healthy and safe delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment