Boppy Pillow and Cover
Because it is so expensive to buy these in the stores and you have to buy a cover separate from the pillow itself. I decided to do some research of my own and I made one all by myself in a matter of about 2 hours!
Here it is in the making!
| I got two of the cheapest pillows at walmart. |
| I then cut the ends of the pillows and took all the stuffing out and to protect it put it back in the cover bags. |
| I then Ironed the pillow case. |
| Then put on the pattern that I got off Pinterest. |
| Put them right side to right side and pin. |
| I used a tight zig zag stitch so that it would stay together. |
| Stuff it and sew the hole ... Ta Da it is finished now to cover it! |
| The finished product and I love it!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment