Chevron Nursing Cover
I am so excited that I actually finished this and it turned our right :)
I have to say that this was an easy project to start but the last few steps were a real trick but I am so glad I didn't give up. I am so excited to use this with Emma Jane!
Now to give credit where it is due this is the blog that I got the idea from and instructions.
littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com
 |
| Cut the pieces... |
 |
| Iron the bolt wrinkles out ... |
 |
| Fold and sew the straps... |
 |
| Cutting the end and then added the D rings... |
 |
| Fold Iron and Sew the sides and bottom... |
 |
| Add in the boning... |
 |
| Tons of Pinning and Ironing and Sewing..... |
 |
| Sewing the Top ... this is where it got tricky.... |
 |
| !!!DONE &LOVE IT!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment